5 Tips for Nailing your Engagement Photo Session
1. Have Fun.
We will keep you laughing, showcasing your natural smiles. Oh yes, we will capture your romance too.
2.Incorporate Your Favorite Activities. Think, Location. Some great, local spots for your E -Session include, Garden's, Nature Trails, Railroad Tracks, Historic Buildings, The Beach or Waterway, Iron Gate,
Brick & Graffiti Walls, or your favorite lunch spot. We are open to your ideas, the sky is the limit.
3. Wear Something You are Comfortable in & Bring an extra outfit / Consider the time of day.
Just in case we have time for a change. Remember, wear your favorite / dressy outfit first.
We schedule our photo sessions 1.5 hours prior to sunset...for the best lighting and your temperature comfort. Think humidity, Sweat and squinting eyes, we don't want that, LOL.
4. Have your Hair and Makeup Professionally done.
Consider it a trail run before your big event!
5. Get Out of Your Head.
We are professionals, Capturing Amazing Memories is our Jam!!! During your session, gaze into your loves eyes and enjoy these precious moments, we will guide you :) Now let's have fun creating amazing memories together.
You Are Headed Awesome Engagement Photos
7 Tips for Amazing Wedding Photos
1. Enjoy the Wedding day / Take it all in.
Hire trusted Service Providers with a proven track record specifically in weddings. Now you can sit relax and enjoy your wedding day.
2.Eat something the morning of the wedding.
Don't pass out due to nerves or hunger.
3. Don't Be Late.
The day is going to fly by, don't waste time with stress and mess, arrive on time so that you may enjoy every moment.
4. Make Sure you and or your coordinator contact all your Service Providers
to verify report times, ceremony start times, ending time and provide photographer with "Must Have" shot list.
5. Get plenty of rest the night before and don't drink to much. You want to be relaxed and not hungover on your wedding day, LOL.
6. Make sure there is plenty of space in your getting ready location to accommodate the amount of people that will be getting ready in the room with you. Consider a room with plenty of natural light.
7. Get Out of Your Head.
We are professionals, Capturing Amazing Memories is our Jam!!! During your special day, gaze into your loves eyes and enjoy these precious moments, we will guide you :) Now let's have fun creating amazing memories together.
You Are Headed for Amazing memories